APPLYING WITH WOLF PAK TRANSPORT
Operate our fleet of Kenworth Tractors and Great Dane/Utility Trailer combinations for extended periods of time, over long distances between company/customer facilities, terminals, yards or work sites in order to pick up, transport
and deliver freight in a safe, timely and efficient manner. OTR Drivers drop, hook, spot or otherwise interchange equipment for loading or unloading at various locations under various conditions Complete all paperwork in accordance with company policies as well as DOT regulations. Communicates in a professional manner with dispatch and follows dispatch instructions. Communicates in a professional manner with persons whom the driver is in contact with as a company representative. Assist in the loading and unloading of product as needed. Reports damage, hazards and accidents according to company policy. Local positions include warehouse work/forklift operation. Flatbed experience preferred for Local Driver postitions.
Physical Requirements for the Position:
Must be able to sit for long periods. Must be physically qualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle. Must be able to open and close swing type and roll up type trailer doors as needed in the pickup and delivery of freight. Must be able to work on unforgiving surfaces such as concrete, wood and metal. Responsible for handling, securing, unloading and delivering freight. Must be able lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Possess a valid Class A CDL
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission
- 5-year continuous verifiable driving employment history
- Must pass Drug and Background Screening
- Must have safe and competent MVR/PSP records
- Must be able to tail-gate (Hand unload trailer)
- Must be able to be away from home for extended periods of time
- Must be able to drive in inclement weather conditions
- Preferred knowledge of iPhones/ELD
- Job Type: Full-time